Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Mistake?

I was looking at the back of Avril Lavigne's newest album the other day whilst it was playing (I like my music loud so it's a good job we live in a detached house) and spotted something that I think must surely be a mistake. After what happened the last time I thought something was wrong, I won't point it out quite yet so everyone can make up their own mind first (check back in a day or so).

The album itself is pretty good. The single that has been released already, What The Hell, is very similar to her previous work, the rest of the album, however, is very different. It is much more laid back and acoustic rather than full on pop, but the biting lyrics are just the same.
15 March 2011 at 14:41 , Silje said...

Bleeped and mouthed strong language?

Or just the fact that it has the "age ranking"

Apologies for poor english, not a native speaker :)

Post a Comment