Monday 13 September 2010

Code from an English Coffee Drinker

Whilst I know that most of the regular readers of this blog are computer literate I'm acutely aware that most of you are not programmers and are easily bored by some of my posts (like this one and this one). So I've decided to start yet-another-blog so that I can write about software development without driving away those of you who regularly read this blog.

So from now on I'll be blogging my tales in the usual place (i.e. right here) but code will appear on Code from an English Coffee Drinker. I'll still blog here about new pieces of software that I think you will all be interested in, but my new blog will give me a place to write about the underlying code. If software development is your thing, then head on over and have a read.
14 September 2010 at 08:10 , Scriptor Senex said...

A move I welcome - thanks for thinking of us non-techies.

Post a Comment