Friday 7 August 2009

Fitting the I-Plate

Well my I-Plate arrived today so I now have a slightly fatter phone socket. It took me longer to find a suitable screw driver than it did to fit it!

As yet I'm not seeing any really speed difference but the instructions do say that it can take up to 48 hours for any improvements to be noticed so I'll check again after the weekend and let you know.
8 August 2009 at 07:32 , Scriptor Senex said...

Let us know if it works. I've spent hours trying to log in to our account and can't. Also can't bring up the product page for the questionnaire. If it's any good I'll get Jo to phone them.

8 August 2009 at 13:27 , Mark said...

Well it seems a lot more stable today than it has been (the connection hasn't dropped once that I know of since I fitted it even though it dropped at least twice yesterday morning).

The only problem is that according to their page you can't order one, for the price of the P&P, by phone but only by the questionaire. If you still can't get to the questionaire then let me know and I can always enter the correct info from here to get it sent to you.

Post a Comment