Saturday 4 July 2009

New Layout

When I first started blogging (almost two years ago now) I didn't spend too much time on the layout and colour scheme. I took a standard template, made a few minor layout changes and changed some of the colours just so that it wouldn't be the same as any other blog using that template. It was never meant to last as long as it has.

As I now view and edit this blog from computers with wildly different screen sizes I started to get annoyed by the way the posts would display differently due to the fluid layout. So I've redesigned the blog to use a fixed width layout that will display the content in an identical fashion on any computer with a screen that is at least 1024 pixels wide (i.e. most modern computers including my netbook).

I hope you like the new design. It still needs polishing around the edges so if there is anything you think I should change or if it doesn't display well for you please let me know.

Post a Comment