Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hmm, What Should I Choose?

I was trying to open an account with the Yorkshire Building Society the other day when I came across this section on the application form.



The * denotes a required field so I guess it's a good job that I did want an ATM card.

If this made you chuckle then can I suggest you check out the Daily WTF website (especially the Error'd section) which holds up similar instances of stupidity on forms and adverts, in software and management practices for public ridicule.
4 March 2009 at 18:59 , Rob said...

Yeah - typical bank weirdness. I recently switched mortgage provider, which automatically necessitated me being given a current account with the new bank, which in turn necessitated me being given a cash card. Yet more pointless paperwork and plastic being forced on the public :)

Post a Comment