Tuesday 24 February 2009

Remember the Wine

Have you ever drunk a great bottle of wine and then not been able to remember what it was? This has happened to me quite a few times especially when I've had a good wine in a restaurant and not been able to write down what it was without looking rather strange.

The Hardys wine range has solved this problem with these ingenious little tear off labels. They are part of the label on the back of the bottle and easily peel off leaving you with all the details you need to find the wine later. Shame I've never seen them on bottles of wine from anyone else. Hopefully they catch on.
24 February 2009 at 17:19 , Scriptor Senex said...

Moral of this story is drink less wine and remember the name - which suggests the better the wine the less likely you are to recall what it's called.

24 February 2009 at 18:37 , Mark said...

I wondered how long it would take for someone to leave that comment!

I guessed I was asking for it really.

25 February 2009 at 08:28 , Graham Edwards said...

I never have that problem (and neither would SS) because I always have a pen and paper with me and I would never feel strange writing down a wine label details. Mind you I could quite easily forget why I had just got my pen and paper out (regardless of the amount of wine drunk).

Post a Comment