Saturday 13 December 2008

Quiz #1: Mystery Item

I've decided that periodically I might have the odd quiz on this blog (please let me know if you think this is a really stupid idea).

The first instalment is simply to identify the object in the photo.

I doubt there will be any prize other than the ability to gloat. Add your answer to the comments and I'll reveal all in a day or so to give everyone a chance to take part.
13 December 2008 at 13:47 , Scriptor Senex said...

Its a Red Bull product but why no yellows sun? Perhaps it's the petrol cap of a Red Bull sponsored vehicle?

15 December 2008 at 11:51 , GB alias L'homme bizarre avec la barbe grise said...

Well I had absolutely no idea and because of my inability to comceptualise I hadn't even been able to see that it was part of the Red Bull logo. So I have tried and failed. Your first admitted victim.

15 December 2008 at 11:52 , GB alias L'homme bizarre avec la barbe grise said...

And my inability to spell conceptualise!

Post a Comment