Tuesday 22 January 2008

Bled Castle

So I'm in Slovenia. Bled to be precise. I'm here with work so I'm not sure exactly how much of the area I will see, although the scenery looked nice on the drive from the airport in the capital Ljubljana.

Anyway I thought I'd share a photo of Bled Castle, especially given that it's one of the first photos I've taken with my new digital camera. I decided that I needed a small camera for trips like this. I ended up buying a Fuji FinePix A900 at the airport (tax free of course).

I was intending to buy the camera yesterday in Tesco, as I knew they had it on offer, but that turned out badly. I picked up the display case and paid for the camera at the till. Once paid for you have to collect the camera from customer services. Unfortunately it turned out that although I'd paid for the camera they didn't have any in stock! They refunded the money of course but that's not the point!

Anyway, hopefully I'll have some better photos of Bled to share with you tomorrow (hopefully without a lampost blocking the view).

Post a Comment